You might see some strange things going on here at Chubbypanda.com during the next day or two as I finally implement my new site design. I've been working on it for the past two weeks and I think it's finally ready.
A few new features:
- Spiffy header banner. The artwork is courtesy of my brother, as is the profile picture I've been using.
- The navigation buttons just below the header will let readers pull up the latest articles in four categories; restaurant reviews, recipes, book reviews, and supply recommendations.
- Three column layout. The template is courtesy K2 Modify. I've made a number of modifications. =b
- Revamped slideshow along the top of the page. The old one was getting very dated. I've added new, high quality pictures. I've also more than halved the total number of pictures displayed to cut down on loading time.
- My restaurant reviews are now broken up by region in the right navbar to make it easier for readers to find eateries in their area.
- I've created a favicon for the site, which you should be able to see to the left of the URL and/or any bookmards.
The bulk of the work should be done by Monday, after which you'll start seeing fresh articles. Keep your eyes on this space!